Applications for licensing under the Act should be submitted on the appropriate form, together with a copy of the Authority's guidance notes for potential applicants. The following additional information should form part of all applications:
- a business plan setting out the nature and scale of the trust business;
- particulars of the applicant’s arrangements for the management of the business, systems and controls (eg internal audit/compliance coverage, oversight by independent non-executive directors etc);
- an application fee of $5,000 (unlimited trust) or $500 (limited trust);
- personal questionnaires and any institutional questionnaires that are necessary; and
- such other additional documents as the Authority may require.